Armageddon-FilmsArmageddon-Films

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mostly Metal Jacket Mostly Metal Jacket

Brilliant

I always love to see quality new animutations. Nice job.
Graphics matched the music very well.
Kep and Neil are proud of you. =)

--Where is my Mind? --Where is my Mind?

Man, this thing has generated controversy...

A LOT of people are bashing you, dismissing your work as "typical teen angst" and telling you to get a life, etc. etc. Well, I think that's a bit of an overgeneralization. I'm sure you have a perfectly normal life, but you just see things you don't like and try to use your talents to express how you feel. It's not wrong to be disgusted with the bad things in the world. I think expressing that you care about it is a lot better than saying "Ah, fuck it, I'll just go get wasted and forget about it" or even worse lying to yourself and saying things aren't that bad. While it's true that the world isn't entirely horrible, you certainly shouldn't be shouted down for pointing out some of the bad things. I'm sure it reached a few people, which meant it was for the best. In summary... I liked your message a lot. I agree with it. And I admire your courage in putting your work and your opinions out there. Just don't go overboard thinking about all the bad things when there is some good out there as well. I loved your style of artwork by the way... and to me the choice of song makes sense. Of course, most songs have a different meaning to everyone... For me it worked. That's all. Good luck.

P.S. To the kid (13 years old, I believe) who said "... go get popular"..." I think you'll one day discover when you're a little older and wiser that popularity alone won't make you happy. So keep an open mind, eh?

nbh responds:

thanks mate ;)

We Drink Ritalin We Drink Ritalin

Brilliant.

One of the most underrated animutations of all time, which is a good and bad thing I guess. I like it better than some of NC's earlier stuff. Anyway, absolutely brilliant. And no, he did not steal it. Insert Name Here = Robinson Wilburn = The guy who made this. Look for his profile in the movie (Note the "Fun with Pop Culture" Award) and then look at said movie and his signature will follow. Yes, it was posted to NG a while after it was made, but it was not stolen. Don't be stupid, people.

KoRn: Volume One KoRn: Volume One

Ugh...

3 things:

1. There was little/no animation. And little/no originality.
2. Isn't putting full songs up like this illegal?
3. Korn = Crap rock.

fukinCR1M1N4L responds:

3 things:

1. Its a soundboard
2. No, it isn't full songs. it is almost like i am advertising them, only i'm not
3. Rap = What you listen to and it is by far the worst

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Superb.

In my opinion, you're one of the best artists on Newgrounds, as both of your entries have been brillaint. Keep it up.